This toy was given to our three-year-old Pit Bull, and it instantly became his favorite. After he had removed all the peanut butter we had stuffed it with, he chewed one of the nubs for ten hours straight, until he finally severed it from the rest of the Tux. While the toy is non-toxic, the large size of the piece would may have been an issue had it been swallowed whole. Luckily, he was merely proud of himself, and presented the piece to be promptly placed in the recycle bin. It has been four days so far, and he is completely content with the Tux. He chews it for 10-12 hours a day, and does a bee-line for it the moment he comes in the house. It is by far the most durable toy we've purchased, and the thoughtful efforts of West Paw make us wish to continue to support this company in the future.
Reply to comment