My dog (a 10 month old Blue Nose Pitbull) truly loves these, but he rips through them in a single afternoon. The colors stimulate him, and they are great if we play together, but they get so slobbery that I cant hold on to it to tug with him. Also, if I leave him alone with any of the Westpaw toys (yes, we've destroyed them all), it will be in bite size chunks within a couple of hours. The upside is that they are non-toxic and I very clearly see that they pass through him whole, so not having to worry about him swallowing pieces is nice.
I'm glad you offer the refund, it allowed me to try every toy in the hopes that there is ONE he cant destroy in an afternoon. Oh well.