We love to share happiness and bring smiles, not only to our customers, but to their communities. West Paw Design is so committed to donating to worthy charities and fundraising events that we do it every month.If you know of a charity or fundraising event with a great cause, please let us know by filling out the application below. We do ask that the foundation covers the shipping cost, but this is never very much and can be paid for easily via a Credit Card. While we would love to accommodate every request, our small company has had to set limits. Each month we are inundated with more request than we are able to give. So, here are some helpful tips that should help you understand how we determine who to donate to:
- Advanced notice. Please give us advanced notice greater than 60 days. Typically, we have already selected who will be receiving our donations this month and are already filling up the next month. The more time you give us, the better chance we haven’t already donated our limit for that month.
- What is the event? Let us know why the event is so great and tell us about the event. If we see that you’ve put time and effort into giving us the details of the event and letting us know why it is such an important event for your community, it will help illustrate that your event has great organization and the money will be well spent.
- Tell us how it went. Whether or not your charity was chosen, be sure to tell us about how the event went. This will help us decide whether we should re-donate to those events we gave donations to or if we should donate to a charity we weren’t able to donate to previously. Email us your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two types of products that West Paw Design donates:
- Re-sellable pet products that are in perfect condition and can be raffled off to raise money for your charity.
- We also donate our factory seconds to Humane Societies (or very similar organizations). These products don’t meet our high quality standards (and shouldn’t be raffled), but help provide comfort and a little joy for those homeless pets who live at the organization.
Please be aware that because we receive so many donation requests every month, that we are unable to respond to every submission. However, we will be sure to review each one and will be in contact when we are able to help.Thank you for helping make our donations go to wonderful causes all across the USA.