You may read this title and think, “There is no Zen for the parent of a teething puppy!” True, a teething puppy requires extra supervision and care, but with the right precautions you and your pet
Bumper Bed dog beds- Assembly Instructions & Washing Tips
Need to wash your Bumper Bed? No problem, these cat and dog beds were designed to be washed again and again. Watch our video that includes tips for washing, as well as shows you how to re-assemble the donut pet bed and make it look new again!
Bumper Bed washing tips:
For quick washes (covers only):
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD.
- Machine dry on LOW heat.
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
Important washing & drying notes:
- If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
- When drying our larger size dog beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not freely tumble, the heat could damage the fabric.
- Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
Thinking of getting a frisky young dog on this National Puppy Day? Consider visiting an animal shelter or rescue organization.
For those of us who live in regions with four distinct seasons, spring’s ample sunshine, welcomed warmer temperatures, and budding trees often come with an ample dose of mud.
Do you wonder if adding another pet to your family will result in a house that’s full of the hair shed by your four-legged friend?