We've all heard that owning a dog is good for you.
Bumper Bed dog beds- Assembly Instructions & Washing Tips
Need to wash your Bumper Bed? No problem, these cat and dog beds were designed to be washed again and again. Watch our video that includes tips for washing, as well as shows you how to re-assemble the donut pet bed and make it look new again!
Bumper Bed washing tips:
For quick washes (covers only):
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD.
- Machine dry on LOW heat.
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
Important washing & drying notes:
- If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
- When drying our larger size dog beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not freely tumble, the heat could damage the fabric.
- Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
THE WEST PAW DESIGN DIFFERENCE
20 PET PRESENTS for UNDER $20!
- American Made, Handcrafted Toys for Dogs and Cats -
West Paw Design Partners with Morris Animal Foundation to Help Raise Funds and Awareness for Animal Health Studies