TRAVEL THE USA with MADE IN THE USA!
Tuckered Out dog bed- Assembly Instructions & Washing Tips
Need to wash your Tuckered Out dog bed? No problem, these pet beds were designed to be washed again and again. Watch our video that includes tips for washing, as well as shows you how to take the Tuckered Out dog bed apart and re-assemble it.
Tuckered Out dog bed washing tips:
For quick washes (cover only):
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD.
- Machine dry on LOW heat.
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
Important washing & drying notes:
- If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
- When drying our larger size dog beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not freely tumble, the heat could damage the fabric.
- Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
WEST PAW DESIGN WINS MONTANA EMPLOYER OF CHOICE AWARD
WEST PAW DESIGN FOCUSES ON RE-USE AS IT EXPANDED ITS MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Environmentally Conscious Planning Resulted in Re-Use of 175 Tons of Concrete