Global Exports - Frequently Asked Questions
Looking to Export West Paw Design products?
- Looking for West Paw Design Zogoflex dog toys?
View our export map for availability in your country.
- Where can I get more information on becoming an exporter/distributor?
For Europe and the Middle East, please contact: Rita Viel
For other international locations, please contact: Our Bozeman Facility
- Why do you only offer Zogoflex?
Zogoflex is our best-selling and most demanded products. Due to the high cost of shipping, it is cost-prohibitive for us to offer our beds and fabric toys to our international partners at this time. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Do you have images for us to use?
Yes. We have a variety of photos for you to use for marketing and advertising purposes. To download our most updated product photos please visit our images page. For any lifestyle photography needs we have a limited number of images available for use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an image(s) and we’ll send you what you need.
Looking for More Information About the Zogoflex ® Collection?
- Are all of your Zogoflex toys made in the USA?
Yes. Every single one of our Zogoflex toys is made in Montana, USA.
- Can I recommend your play toys (Bumi, Zisc and Tizzi) be left alone with a dog?
No. While our play toys are made of the same safe Zogoflex material as our Chew toys - Hurley, Tux and Jive, our play toys are meant for supervised and interactive play between a pet owner and their dog.
- What are the best toys for dogs who chew up their owner’s belongings (shoes, socks, furniture)?
We recommend our very durable chew toys for dogs who love to chew. Our chew toys are extremely tough and meant to satisfy the need to gnaw.