They become planet saving doggy superheroes of course!
We Just Went A Little Over the Toppl™
Sometimes, it's worth looking a treat-keeping toy in the eye and thinking, how can we make this better?
In this case, we think we went a little over the Toppl™ . . .
Introducing the newest Zogoflex® toy you've been clamoring for (okay, your dog has been clamoring for), Toppl. This puzzle, treat-keeping dog toy kinda does it all. It packs peanut-butter like nobody's business, conceals cucumbers so your dog has to work for it, or dispenses doggy treats simply by a nudge of their nose.
But that's not all . . .
- Toppl tips over, rolls all around and challenges chompers to just try to get that treat out.
- The small and large Toppls (sold separately) interlock to change up the challenge.
- Toppl contains a "window" to sneak in chew sticks or other savory snacks.
- Toppl's flexible "teeth" traps treats so they don't just fall out all over the place.
In other words, this puzzle toy is going to keep your dog busy. Really busy.
Worried treats are going to make Toppl untidy? Don't. Toppl is dishwasher safe. And like all of our Zogoflex toys, Toppl is BPA-and-phthalate-free, FDA compliant (meaning it's safe to eat off of), recyclable and guaranteed.
Looking for snack ideas to stuff into Toppl? Below is a list of a few vet-approved treats:
- Peanut Butter
- Yogurt with blueberries (freeze for an added challenge)
- Green beans
- Bell Peppers
Playtime will never the be same!
Add Your Comment
During the month of April we have partnered with our friends at Working Dogs for Conservation. Find out how you too can help these doggy superheroes...