Retail Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
By using your retail account, downloading information from this website, or by using information provided directly by West Paw Design, you represent that you have read and understand West Paw Design's Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part please do not continue to use this website or your retail account. Notable items found in our Terms and Conditions include, but are not limited to, use of West Paw Design images and proper representation of West Paw Design products and pricing.
West Paw Design may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, by updating this page. Please check this page periodically for changes since your continued use of this Web Site following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes. These terms were last updated on August 19th, 2014.
- Definition: Retail Account is for purchase of product for sale directly to end-consumers. Use of your Retail Account to purchase and sell product for subsequent resale is prohibited without express prior authorization from West Paw Design. Please contact our Director of Sales at 406.585.0505 if this is unclear or if you have questions regarding this policy.
- Minimum retail order $50.00 (except on drop ship orders, there is no minimum for drop ship orders).
- Returns: Must be pre-authorized. Please call Customer Service.
- Pricing, product design and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Agreement: Placement of your order indicates that you and your company agree to all terms and conditions.
- Terms: 30 days from ship date with credit approval. Please call Customer Service for a credit application. Accounts are delinquent 5 days after due date. Payments made after Net 30 days are subject to a charge of 1.5% per month, 18% per annum. Accounts past 20 days will lose net terms.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express when processed at the time of shipment. Please be aware that while we don't charge your card until the time of shipment, we do request authorization from the financial institution prior to preparing your order. This is known as an "authorization" or "transaction hold." This ensures your order will ship as quickly and effeciently as possible. The time required to remove an authorization is determined by the financial institution that issues the card and often ranges between 3 to 7 days.
- COD: minimum COD charge will apply.
- In the unlikely event that a payment is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), that payment will automatically be forwarded to a third party collection agency.
- FOB Bozeman, MT with a minimum shipping and handling charge.
- Drop Ship: Additional $5.00 charge will be applied.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the West Paw Design retailer website at any time for any reason.
Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price Policy (MSRP):
West Paw Design is committed to our customers and strive to show our commitment through safe and innovative dog and cat products, through our excellent customer service, and through our ethical business practices with every partner, large or small. West Paw Design has always provided Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for all products in our line. We expect all our retailers to abide by this policy, and price our products accordingly. If you are a retailer that employs discounting as a primary sales strategy, a West Paw Design retail account is not a good match for you. To request more information on this policy, please contact our Director of Sales at 406.585.0505. Thank you.
Use of Any of West Paw Design Images:
Images of products and/or other images found on the West Paw Design website may not be used without prior written authorization. West Paw Design reserves the right to rescind image use authorization at any time. Photos of discontinued products may not be used at any time. Failure to comply with these terms may result in immediate suspension of your retail account. A list of our current product listing can be requested at any time from our helpful customer service department at 406.585.0505 or at email@example.com.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions at all we invite you to contact our Director of Sales at 406.585.0505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply request Director of Sales in your communication and we will respond to you promptly!